I was a Canadian alien, according to the immigration paperwork at the time. (I was a Canadian who married a man in the US). So, I had my time to be an alien – but not a space alien.
Real aliens (from space/ another planet) would be entirely different. I wonder how they would look, what they would eat, do they breathe, have hair, how do they communicate and how they would live their lives. I think about UFO’s and I watch the sky, here and there. It doesn’t seem possible we can be the only life out there with all those other planets.
I haven’t seen a UFO yet. At least not that I’m aware of. What a shame it would be to see something and not really notice. People who make a career or hobby out of UFO spotting would be far better at noticing a UFO than I would. I wonder if I saw something and wrote it off as something ordinary and everyday. I admire logic and intelligence but at times it can blind us too. If we are too critical we won’t give anything a chance and will never believe in anything fully.
- UFO sightings in Canada reach record high | Mail Online
Sixty-five years after the infamous Roswell incident, it seems that aliens have finally discovered Canada. Ufology Research reported 986 sightings across the country last year, or almost three per day.
- Shag Harbour Incident Society Museum (New Brunswick)
- The Maritime UFO File
- MUFON Ontario – The Mutual UFO Network of Ontario
- Orb Watch
- Ufology Research (Chris Rutkowski)
- NEW UFO Research Center in Saskatchewan
- Alberta UFO Study Group
- UFO * BC
- HBCC UFO Research
- UFO Yukon Research Society
- Exopolitics Canada
- Canadian Crop Circle Research Network | Facebook
- Canada UFO
- UFO Joe’s Canadian UFO Site
- canufo : Canadian UFO Discussion List (Not active)